September 18, 2010 § 2 Comments
http://www.RunawaySlaveMovie.com – The Runaway Slave, C.L. Bryant and his documentary crew dove into the “One Nation Working Together Rally” in Washington D.C. on October 2nd. The crowd there was made up of liberals, progressives, unions, socialists and communists. C.L. says; “All Americans should run away from the slavery of tyranny toward the blessings of liberty!” He asked this liberal crowd and it’s leaders; “Are you finally free at last?” The answers will be released with the film in spring of 2011. PLEASE HELP THEM finish this film with a TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION @ http://www.RunawaySlaveMovie.com
CL Bryant is also featured in the Tea Party Documentary http://www.teapartymovie.com
VIDEO UPDATED ON 10/2/10
VIDEO UPDATED ON 10/3/10
THIS VIDEO SHOW HOW DISRESPECTFUL TO OUR VETERANS THESE PEOPLE ARE
This video was taken after the One Nation rally on 10/2/2010 at the World War II Memorial in Washington DC. They left our Mall littered with their pre-printed Union signs and garbage. Very classy.
Some Mexican tourists walking next to the Lincoln Memorial grounds were disgusted by the amount of filth and trash covering the mall. Reflections: 1. The Leftists are very willing to “kill trees” and clutter nature in order to spread their message. 2. The participants of the march, with exceptions of course, when they were done with food, or decided they did not want literature, dropped their litter. 3. We saw a total of two “rank and file” event participants doing any clean-up. 4. The Left’s methods of communication are very “old school”, using tracts, pamphlets, books, etc. The Patriot Movement, in contrast, while having just as much scholarship and writing, is almost entirely paperless and online.
‘One Nation’ Crowd Didn’t Exactly Leave the Mall (or World War II Memorial) Spotless (click to see pictures and videos)
‘How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin’–Ronald Reagan
[Sept 18th, 2010]
Washington D.C.-Lincoln Memorial on October 2, 2010 – A Progressive Demonstration?
The following is a screen shot:
To read the cpusa posting go here: http://www.yclusa.org/article/articleview/1903/1/6/
I was visiting the CPUSA website yesterday and ran into a posting asking the ‘comrades’ to participate in this march in DC on October 2nd. I have highlighted a few quotes from their post and added my notes.
1. “When Glenn Beck turned out an estimated 87,000 (white) people to his “I have a nightmare” hate-a-palooza on the anniversary of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King’s historic “I have a dream” speech he should have known that the masses would not allow it to go unanswered. That same day the One Nation Working Together rally was announced.” – V Note: 8/28 a Hate-a-paloosa? only 87,000? white people? They definitely did not see the broadcast or pictures. There were no arrests, it was well over 500,000 people in attendance and there were different people from different backgrounds (white/black/hispanic/other)
2. “One Nation Working Together is a coalition of hundreds of progressive organizations including labor unions and peace and justice organizations from around the country most notably including the AFL-CIO and the NAACP who have put millions of dollars into providing transportation and assistance to get the word out.” – V Note: ‘a coalition of hundreds of progressive organizations’ also known as a coalition of Socialists & Communist organizations (see list below)
3. “We march to end racial profiling and re-segregation– from Arizona to Atlanta. We march to defend the Voting Rights Act and the 14th Amendment. We march to advance human rights, civil rights, equal protection, and dignity for all.” – V Note: ‘human rights, equal protection, and dignity for all.’ How about the innocent babies aborted everyday?? Don’t human rights, equal protection and dignity apply to them?
4. “We march to ensure every worker has a voice at work. We march for green jobs and safe workplaces, so no worker will have to choose between her livelihood and her life.” – V Note: ‘green jobs’ $$$$$ for Al Gore and friends. Power for a group of ‘Green Elites’. Communists use the laborers and unemployed to gain power then they use the laborers/unemployed and turn them(us-you and me) into slaves.
5. “We march for a clean environment, so no child is ever forced to decide between drinking the water or breathing the air and staying healthy.” – V Note: clean environment Don’t get me wrong, I am for a clean environment but the Green ‘Capitalist’ like Al Gore and others have found their niche. They figured out a way to nudge people into succumbing to Socialism/Communism via the Green Movement.
6. “We march to move our nation beyond this moment when a handful of Senators can block urgently needed progress – skewing our national budget towards tax cuts for the wealthy, unjustified military spending and prisons.” V Note: ‘tax cut for the wealthy’ the bad guy, the villain is the wealthy person (oh, the hatred for the wealthy) people are willing to trade unequal distribution of blessings, for he equal distribution of misery.
“The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.” Vladimir Lenin
7. “The Young Communist League will also be in full force with comrades traveling from the four corners of our country in solidarity.” –V Note: ‘comrades’ YES, they are using the communist slang amongst each other…what world do these people live in? Do they really think that they are going to create a Utopia?
These people need to wake up and get educated about communism. They need to realize how their lives would be affected negatively under communism aka ‘MARXIST UTOPIA”.
It is very easy to call yourself a communist in America. See, communists in America have rights, they enjoy freedom and most important, they freely exercise their freedom of speech.
Many of us have lived under a communist government and it is terrible. There are no free elections. Free speech is punishable as a crime against the state. Children become wards of the state – forcibly removed from their parents when they become teenagers. Take away from those that produce and give to those that need because it’s fair and patriotic. The populous is disarmed so they cannot defend themselves against an out of control government. All labor, social, and professional organizations controlled by the state. The press is controlled. There is no room for opposition. Dissidence means arrest and prison sentences. By the time everyone is equal, they are equally poor, hungry, and oppressed.
The masses have been brainwashed to believe that we need an elite group to save the nation from the evil forces and save them from the crisis that our nation is going through. They are making all kinds of promises to the masses and in return the citizens succumb to a bigger government that only gives the elite leader and /or the elite group more control over us, the citizens. With the powers given to this elite group, they would then take the nation to the path of a Marxist Utopia. Under this Marxist Utopia, WE WILL ALL BE SLAVES!
The most important tool of Communism is the demoralization, ideological subversion or psychological warfare of a Nation. (click here to read more about it). We have already gone through these processes and we are currently going through the latter. Educate yourself and warn your family and your friends. This is not the ‘chicken little’ effect. THE SKY IS FALLING!! WAKE UP!!
Please click on the Generation Y link and read a blog straight out of Cuba and read for yourself what life is like under Utopia… Generation Y
V’s2Cents: You ‘Commies’ are doing a disservice to our country. You are persona non grata — here in my blog and in this country.
You must practice what you preach first. Go live under a Communist Government first, then come back to America and preach about the glories of Communism. If you are a representative or a member of any of the lists below…Then I plead that you denounce Communism, Socialism…Educate yourself, wake up…before ‘the change’ is irreversible.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism.
But, under the name of ‘liberalism,’ they will adopt every
fragment of the socialist program, until one day America
will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened…
I no longer need to run as a Presidential Candidate for the Socialist Party.
The Democrat Party has adopted our platform.”
Norman Mattoon Thomas
Six times Presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America.
“The goal of socialism is communism.”
“Destroy the family, you destroy the country.”
“The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.”
I am going to conclude my post with this quote from Sir Winston Churchill:
‘The inherent vice of Capitalism is the unequal distribution of blessings, the inherent vice of Socialism is the equal distribution of misery.’
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” Ronald Reagan
“Man is not free unless government is limited…. As government expands, liberty contracts.” Ronald Reagan
Just as I suspected, This march it’s all about getting votes for Democrats and mo’ money in the pockets of union bosses…
In what has to be the largest gathering of fruits and nuts since the invention of Trail Mix, every Leftist organization in the Nation emerged from their rat holes to march on DC. Give me your shiftless, your lazy, your ungrateful sycophants longing to freeload! – The Statue of Slavery
One Nation Fizzles Together: Pictures from 10/2/10 Rally in DC
How to plant the seeds of socialism and grow a semblance of a vibrant movement